COVID 19: UPDATE ON CANCELLATIONS, POSTPONEMENTS AND CLOSURES :
In order to fight against the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic and following the declarations of the President of the Republic of 16 March 2020, the Community of Communes of Haut-Limousin en Marche has decided to activate its Business Continuity Plan (P.C.A.), as of this Tuesday lunchtime and until further notice.
This plan is evolutionary and aims to guarantee a public service in a reduced configuration at all times to ensure the maintenance of essential activities and the safety of the personnel indispensable to these activities.
The Community of Communes of the Haut-Limousin en Marche ensures the continuity of services, the interruption of which would be detrimental to the essential needs of the territory, in particular :
- Reception of the public: the physical reception at the head office and on the various sites is no longer assured, only a telephone reception at the generic number of the CCHLeM (05.55.60.09.99) is maintained at the usual hours.
- Household waste collection: collection activities are "normal" for the collection of waste (it is therefore important to keep the bins out the day before collection, as the round times may be staggered). For the "ex Haut Limousin" sector, cardboard collection will be carried out on Wednesdays and green waste collection is cancelled. As a reminder, the SYDED informs us that the waste collection centres are closed for all contributors.
- Collections of bulky items: they are suspended for the duration of the containment. A new schedule will be established as soon as the measure is completed.
- Early Childhood: the Relais Assistantes Maternelles and the Multi-accueil de Chantelune are closed (however, a minimum service has been set up for the children in the multi-accueil whose parents work in a profession related to the medical field).
- School: the Dorat school is closed (however, a minimum service is provided by the teaching staff for children whose parents work in a medical profession). Le Dorat school restaurant remains open only to maintain the service only for children benefiting from the minimum reception service.
- Youth: a minimum reception service at the ALSH du Dorat is set up for children whose parents work in a profession related to the medical environment. Registration and contacts : Alexandre Boiroux at 06.89.39.27.22 or Claire Narbonne at 06.82.61.78.88.
- Town planning: the documents submitted will be processed as far as possible within the deadlines.
The other services, the tourist sites, the Reading network, are closed to the public.
Events such as the massage workshop and early childhood week are postponed!