This website is the property of CCHLEM. This site is intended to provide you with information proposed by CCHLEM whose registered office is located at
12 avenue Jean Jaurès
Jean-François PERRIN, Président de la communauté de communes du Haut Limousin en Marche
Site powered by:
Design and development
L'Agence 66 avenue de la Libération 87000 LIMOGES Tel: +33 (0)5 55 12 13 13 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.LAgence.co
OVH SAS Simplified joint stock company with a capital of €10,069,020 having its registered office at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix - FRANCE, registered under number 424 761 419 00045 (RCS Lille Métropole)
The content of this website is the property of CCHLEM.
You are authorised to consult the data it contains for your personal non-commercial use only, which excludes any commercial exploitation at a local, national or international level.
In particular, no logo, text, graphic or image contained on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, issued, posted, transmitted or distributed by any means whatsoever without the prior written consent of CCHLEM.
The pages of this website may contain links to other sites or references to other sites.
CCHLEM does not guarantee the content of these other sites and cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from the use of the content of these sites.
Links to other sites are provided solely for the convenience of the user of this website.
CCHLEM cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an interruption, malfunction of any kind, for any reason whatsoever, or for any direct or indirect damage resulting, in any way, from a connection to the site.
The connection of any person to the site is under his sole responsibility.
All photos published on the CCHLEM website are protected by copyright.
They may not be used on any other medium without the prior written consent of the author of the photo.
Protection of personal data
We attach particular importance to the respect of privacy and your personal data. The protection of your personal data is an essential element of our relationship, whether you are a customer or a user of our services and sites. This relationship is based on a principle of transparency aimed at respecting your privacy in accordance with the regulations in force in France and Europe, in particular in application of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), the "Regulations". This chapter informs you about the categories of personal data we process, how we use them, the categories of recipients to whom we communicate them, and the rights you have.
The different categories of data collected during your registration and in the context of your use of our services or applications are as follows:
- Identification data (including name, first name, company name);
- Contact data (including postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
- Usage data (including web pages visited, destinations called, tools and content);
- Connection data (including your computer's IP address, connection and usage logs);
- Financial data (average and historical payments);
- Business data (list of products and services you benefit from);
- Location data ;
- Content data.
Nous ne collectons des informations personnelles relatives à l’utilisateur que pour le besoin de certains services proposés par ce site. Vos données à caractère personnel sont collectées et traitées uniquement sur la base des fondements juridiques prévus par la Réglementation :
1. In the context of the execution of a contract:
- Identification and authentication of the client or user;
- Communications with the customer (technical and commercial assistance);
- Management of pre-litigation, litigation and non-payment;
- Management of rights and requests to exercise people's rights;
- Provision and operation of services;
- Hosting of customer or user data;
- Administration and management of the network and services.
2. For legitimate interests or, where applicable, on the basis of your consent:
- Fight against fraud and prevention of non-payment;
- Enrichment and enhancement of the customer/prospect base;
- Provision of localized content and customized recommendations based on usage analysis;
- Development of products and services by us or third parties and commercial prospecting;
- Organization of competitions;
- Carrying out statistical studies, analyses and audience measurements;
- Deployment and operation of the network;
- Network security.
3. To ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations as defined by the legislation in force.
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or to enable us to meet our legal obligations. Personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of five (5) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
To which recipients?
Your personal data may be processed by the authorised personnel of the company, our partners or service providers. The use of these partners or service providers is necessary for the proper performance of the contract between you and us.
What security for your data?
We have defined technical and organisational measures to protect your data appropriately according to its nature, scope of processing and accessibility. This can be for example data encryption, access rights management, secure flows, etc....
Respect for the security and protection of your data is essential for all our employees and service providers.
What are your rights?
You may request at any time access to your personal data, their rectification, their deletion (insofar as this does not prevent the proper performance of the contract or compliance with our legal obligations) and the limitation of one or more specific processing of data concerning you, under the conditions provided for by the Regulations. You also have the right to modify or withdraw, at any time, the consents you have given us for the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to their portability, under the conditions set by the Regulations.
Your personal data may be stored or deleted after your death in accordance with the Regulations. You have the right to instruct us to disclose this data to a third party you have previously designated.
Methods of exercise
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via our contact form or by e-mail or by post to :
12 avenue Jean Jaurès
You will then have to provide your full name and a copy of your identity document.
It is important that the information you
provide us is accurate and up to date and that you inform us immediately of any significant changes concerning you.
To learn more about our Personal Data Protection Policy, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
12 avenue Jean Jaurès