Notice of public inquiry into the development of the PLUi of the territory ex CdC Brame-Benaize
By decree dated 04/12/2019, the President of the Communauté de Communes du Haut Limousin en Marche ordered the opening of a public inquiry into the Brame-Benaize PLUI development project, approved by the community council.
The President of the Limoges Administrative Court has appointed Mr Gérard JAMGOTCHIAN as Chairman of the Commission of Inquiry.
The public inquiry will run from Monday, December 30, 2019 (from 9 a.m.) to Monday, February 03, 2020 (until 5 p.m.) inclusive, i.e. for 36 consecutive days.
The documents in the PLUi file as well as a register of enquiries with non-motile sheets, quoted and initialled by the members of the enquiry commission, will be made available to the public at the headquarters of the Communauté de Communes du Haut Limousin en Marche (12 Avenue Jean-Jaurès, 87300 Bellac), as well as in the town halls of the municipalities concerned, throughout the duration of the public enquiry, on the usual days and hours of opening the town halls to the public.
This file will also be available in digital version on the website of the community of municipalities (www.hautlimousinenmarche.fr) and at the following address (https://cloud.circom.fr/public/epbb2019).
The file will also be available for consultation on a computer workstation available at the Saint-Sulpice-les-Feuilles media library (Médiathèque Saint-Sulpice les Feuilles, Place de l'Eglise Ancienne Perception- 87160, Saint Sulpice les Feuilles) at the usual opening hours (Tuesday 10am-12pm Wednesday 1.30pm-5pm Friday 4pm-6pm Saturday 10am-12pm) and Magnac-Laval (Magnac-Laval Media Library, Rue Grivet- 87190, Magnac-Laval), at the usual opening hours (Tuesday 3pm-6pm Wednesday 10am-12pm 1pm-5pm Friday 3pm-6pm Saturday 9.30am-13pm). Any person may, at his request and at his own expense, obtain access to the public inquiry file from the community of municipalities of Haut Limousin en Marche as soon as this decree is published.
During the investigation, the public may record its observations, proposals and counter-proposals as follows:
- or on a register of non-mobile sheets of paper, signed by the members of the commission of inquiry available at the headquarters of the public inquiry and in the town halls of the municipalities concerned, on the usual days and hours of public opening.
- or by post to the following address: Chairman of the Commission of Inquiry- 12 Avenue Jean-Jaurès, 87300 Bellac
- or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The members of the Commission of Inquiry will be available to the public for comments on the dates and locations defined below:
- At the town hall of Arnac-la-Poste, Saturday 11 January 2020 from 9am to 12pm and Wednesday 22 January from 2pm to 5pm.
- At the town hall of Cromac, Wednesday 08 January 2020, from 14h to 17h.
- At the town hall of Dompierre-les-Eglises, Saturday 18 January 2020, from 9am to 12pm.
- At the town hall of Droux, Wednesday, January 15, 2020, from 8:30 to 11:30 am.
- At the Jouac town hall, Monday 13 January 2020, from 14h to 17h.
- At the town hall of Les Grands Chézeaux, Tuesday, January 14, 2020, from 1:30 to 4:30 pm.
- At the town hall of Lussac-les-Eglises, Monday 20 January 2020, from 9am to 12pm.
- At the Magnac-Laval town hall, Monday, December 30, 2019, from 9am to 12pm and Saturday, January 25 from 9am to 12pm.
- At the town hall of Mailhac-sur-Benaize, Monday 27 January 2020, from 1.30 to 4.30 pm.
- At the town hall of Saint-Georges-les-Landes, Tuesday 21 January 2020, from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
- At the town hall of Saint-Hilaire-la-Treille, Friday, January 24, 2020, from 2 to 5 pm.
- At the town hall of Saint-Léger-Magnazeix, Tuesday 28 January 2020, from 9am to 12pm.
- At the town hall of Saint-Martin-le-Mault, Wednesday, January 29, 2020, from 2 to 5 p.m.
- At the town hall of Saint-Sulpice-les-Feuilles, Saturday 04 January 2020 from 9am to 12pm and Friday 31 January 2020 from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
- At the Villefavard town hall, Thursday, January 09, 2020, from 2 to 5 pm.
- At the headquarters of the Community of Communes, Monday 06 January 2020, from 9am to 12pm and Monday 03 February 2020, from 2pm to 5pm.
At the end of the public inquiry, the report and conclusions drawn up by the commission of inquiry shall be made available to the public for a period of one (1) year from the end of the public inquiry. They will be available for consultation at the public inquiry headquarters on the usual opening days and hours and on the website of the Haut Limousin en Marche community of municipalities.